We present a package of parallel preconditioners which implements one-level and two-level domain decomposition algorithms on the top of the PSBLAS library for sparse matrix computations. The package, named 2LEV-D2P4 (Two-LEVel Domain Decomposition Parallel Preconditioners Package based on PSBLAS), currently includes various versions of additive Schwarz preconditioners that are combined with a coarse-level correction to obtain two-level preconditioners. A pure algebraic formulation of the preconditioners is considered. 2LEV-D2P4 has been written in Fortran 95, exploiting features such as abstract data type creation, functional overloading and dynamic memory management, while providing a smooth path towards the integration in legacy application codes. The package, used with Krylov solvers implemented in PSBLAS, has been tested on large-scale linear systems arising from model problems and real applications, showing its effectiveness.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- D’Ambra, Pasqua; Filippone, Salvatore: A parallel generalized relaxation method for high-performance image segmentation on GPUs (2016)
- Borzì, Alfio; De Simone, Valentina; di Serafino, Daniela: Parallel algebraic multilevel Schwarz preconditioners for a class of elliptic PDE systems (2013)
- Filippone, Salvatore; Buttari, Alfredo: Object-oriented techniques for sparse matrix computations in Fortran 2003 (2012)
- Aprovitola, Andrea; D’ambra, Pasqua; Denaro, Filippo; Di Serafino, Daniela; Filippone, Salvatore: Scalable algebraic multilevel preconditioners with application to CFD (2010)
- D’Ambra, Pasqua; Di Serafino, Daniela; Filippone, Salvatore: MLD2P4: a package of parallel algebraic multilevel domain decomposition preconditioners in Fortran 95 (2010)
- Emans, Maximilian: Performance of parallel AMG-preconditioners in CFD-codes for weakly compressible flows (2010)
- Buttari, Alfredo; D’Ambra, Pasqua; di Serafino, Daniela; Filippone, Salvatore: 2LEV-D2P4: a package of high-performance preconditioners for scientific and engineering applications (2007)