PZ: An object oriented environment for scientific programming. An object oriented environment for scientific programming is presented. The environment includes classes for matrix computations (Tmatrix) and a set of classes for the implementation of finite element algorithms (PZ). The PZ environment implements one and two dimensional finite elements with arbitrary orders of interpolation and applicable to a variety of systems of differential equations. The TMatrix environment includes an abstract matrix class interface and a variety of storage patterns and solution methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bösing, Paulo Rafael; Carstensen, Carsten: Weakly over-penalized discontinuous Galerkin schemes for Reissner-Mindlin plates without the shear variable (2015)
- Gonçalves, João L.; Gomes, S^onia M.; Devloo, Philippe R.B.: A goal-oriented $hp$-adaptive discontinuous Galerkin approach for biharmonic problems (2014)
- Devloo, Philippe R.B.; Farias, Agnaldo M.; Gomes, S^onia M.; Gonçalves, João L.: Application of a combined continuous-discontinuous Galerkin finite element method for the solution of the Girkmann problem (2013)
- Wegner, Tadeusz; Pȩczak, Andrzej: Implementation of a strain energy-based nonlinear finite element in the object-oriented environment (2010)
- Chand, Kyle K.; Diachin, Lori Freitag; Li, Xiaolin; Ollivier-Gooch, Carl; Seol, E.Seegyoung; Shephard, Mark S.; Tautges, Timothy; Trease, Harold: Toward interoperable mesh, geometry and field components for PDE simulation development (2007) ioport
- Mozolevski, Igor; Süli, Endre; Bösing, Paulo Rafael: Discontinuous Galerkin finite element approximation of the two-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations in stream-function formulation (2007)
- Calle, Jorge L.D.; Devloo, Philippe R.B.; Gomes, S^onia M.: Stabilized discontinuous Galerkin method for hyperbolic equations (2005)
- Devloo, Philippe R.B.; Longhin, Gustavo C.: Object oriented design philosophy for scientific computing (2002)
- Devloo, Philippe Remy Bernard: PZ: An object oriented environment for scientific programming (1997)