Multi-material ALE computation in inertial confinement fusion code CHIC. We present a complete Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian (ALE) strategy devoted to the computation of multi-material fluid flows using the volume of fluid (VOF) interface reconstruction method applied to plasma physics and inertial confinement fusion (ICF). The interface tracking is coupled to a two-temperature hydrodynamics model in the framework of a collocated Lagrangian scheme. Some numerical examples, such hot shock tube problem and ICF-like problem, provide a clear evidence of the robustness and the accuracy of the method.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Sijoy, C.D.; Chaturvedi, S.: Combining node-centered parallel radiation transport and higher-order multi-material cell-centered hydrodynamics methods in three-temperature radiation hydrodynamics code TRHD (2016)
- Dumbser, Michael; Hidalgo, Arturo; Zanotti, Olindo: High order space-time adaptive ADER-WENO finite volume schemes for non-conservative hyperbolic systems (2014)
- Dumbser, Michael; Boscheri, Walter: High-order unstructured Lagrangian one-step WENO finite volume schemes for non-conservative hyperbolic systems: applications to compressible multi-phase flows (2013)
- Jia, Zupeng; Liu, Jun; Zhang, Shudao: An effective integration of methods for second-order three-dimensional multi-material ALE method on unstructured hexahedral meshes using MOF interface reconstruction (2013)
- Kucharik, Milan; Shashkov, Mikhail: One-step hybrid remapping algorithm for multi-material arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian methods (2012)
- Breil, Jér^ome; Galera, Stéphane; Maire, Pierre-Henri: Multi-material ALE computation in inertial confinement fusion code CHIC (2011)