FIRE® is a powerful multi-purpose thermo-fluid dynamics software with a particular focus on handling fluid flow applications related to internal combustion engines and powertrains. We provide CFD software tailored to meet the requirements of automotive research and development teams: fast and easy to use with adjustable modeling depth, user extendable, ready for integration in your CAx environment - specialized in accurate prediction of the most demanding flow problems in respect to geometric complexity and chemical and physical modeling. FIRE® offers a comprehensive computational fluid dynamics solution: apowerful set of modules, features and capabilities, pre-and post-processing integrated in a common environment and workflows and methods effectively supporting the use of the software to solve any problem accurately.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Spall, Robert E.; Phillips, Warren F.; Pincock, Brian B.: Numerical analysis of multiple, thin-sail geometries based on Prandtl’s lifting-line theory (2013)
- Costa, M.; Sorge, U.; Allocca, L.: CFD optimization for GDI spray model tuning and enhancement of engine performance (2012) ioport
- Shervani-Tabar, Mohammad Taghi; Parsa, Soran; Ghorbani, Morteza: Numerical study on the effect of the cavitation phenomenon on the characteristics of fuel spray (2012)
- Basara, B.; Pavlovic, Z.: Enhancement of the performance of the partial-averaged Navier-Stokes method by using scale-adaptive mesh generation (2011)
- Lü, JiZu; Bai, MinLi; Li, XiaoJie: Effects of radiation heat transfer space non-uniformity of combustion chamber components on in-cylinder soot emission formation in diesel engine (2010)
- Piscaglia, F.; Montorfano, A.; Onorati, A.: Multi-dimensional computation of compressible reacting flows through porous media to apply to internal combustion engine simulation (2010)
- Kavtaradze, R.Z.; Onishchenko, D.O.; Zelentsov, A.A.; Sergeev, S.S.: The influence of rotational charge motion intensity on nitric oxide formation in gas-engine cylinder (2009)
- Popovac, M.; Hanjalic, K.: Compound wall treatment for RANS computation of complex turbulent flows and heat transfer (2007)
- Le Tallec, P.; Mouro, J.: Fluid-structure interaction with large structural displacements (2001)