Toward the Fastest Unstructured CFD Code ’FaSTAR’.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kitamura, Keiichi; Hashimoto, Atsushi: Simple a posteriori slope limiter (post limiter) for high resolution and efficient flow computations (2017)
- Tamaki, Yoshiharu; Imamura, Taro: Efficient dimension-by-dimension higher order finite-volume methods for a Cartesian grid with cell-based refinement (2017)
- Kitamura, Keiichi; Hashimoto, Atsushi: Reduced dissipation AUSM-family fluxes: HR-SLAU2 and HR-AUSM(^+)-up for high resolution unsteady flow simulations (2016)
- Kato, Hiroshi; Yoshizawa, Akira; Ueno, Genta; Obayashi, Shigeru: A data assimilation methodology for reconstructing turbulent flows around aircraft (2015)
- Kato, Hiroshi; Obayashi, Shigeru: Approach for uncertainty of turbulence modeling based on data assimilation technique (2013)