AFNI: Software for Analysis and Visualization of Functional Magnetic Resonance Neuroimages. A package of computer programs for analysis and visualization of three-dimensional human brain functional magnetic resonance imaging (FMRI) results is described. The software can color overlay neural activation maps onto higher resolution anatomical scans. Slices in each cardinal plane can be viewed simultaneously. Manual placement of markers on anatomical landmarks allows transformation of anatomical and functional scans into stereotaxic (Talairach–Tournoux) coordinates. The techniques for automatically generating transformed functional data sets from manually labeled anatomical data sets are described. Facilities are provided for several types of statistical analyses of multiple 3D functional data sets. The programs are written in ANSI C and Motif 1.2 to run on Unix workstations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Anderson, John R.; Fincham, Jon M.: Extending problem-solving procedures through reflection (2014) MathEduc
- Wang, Xiao-Feng; Li, Yingxing: Bayesian inferences for beta semiparametric-mixed models to analyze longitudinal neuroimaging data (2014)
- Rasmussen, Peter M.; Hansen, Lars K.; Madsen, Kristoffer H.; Churchill, Nathan W.; Strother, Stephen C.: Model sparsity and brain pattern interpretation of classification models in neuroimaging (2012) ioport
- Zhang, Chunming; Fan, Jianqing; Yu, Tao: Multiple testing via $\mathrmFDR_L$ for large-scale imaging data (2011)
- Preusse, Franziska; van der Meer, Elke; Ullwer, Dorothea; Brucks, Martin; Krueger, Frank; Wartenburger, IsabellAl.: Long-term characteristics of analogical processing in high-school students with high fluid intelligence: an fMRI study (2010) MathEduc
- Vidal, Camille; Jedynak, Bruno: Learning to match: deriving optimal template-matching algorithms from probabilistic image models (2010) ioport
- Yan, Xiaodan: Dissociated emergent-response system and fine-processing system in human neural network and a heuristic neural architecture for autonomous humanoid robots (2010) ioport
- Zhang, Chunming: Statistical inference of minimum BD estimators and classifiers for varying-dimensional models (2010)
- Bhaumik, Dulal K.; Roy, Anindya; Lazar, Nicole A.; Kapur, Kush; Aryal, Subhash; Sweeney, John A.; Patterson, Dave; Gibbons, Robert D.: Hypothesis testing, power and sample size determination for between group comparisons in fMRI experiments (2009)
- Zhang, Chunming; Lu, Yuefeng; Johnstone, Tom; Oakes, Terry; Davidson, Richard J.: Efficient modeling and inference for event-related fMRI data (2008)
- Zhang, Chunming; Yu, Tao: Semiparametric detection of significant activation for brain fMRI (2008)