XLSTAT is the leading data analysis and statistical solution for Microsoft Excel. The XLSTAT statistical analysis add-in offers a wide variety of functions to enhance the analytical capabilities of Excel, making it the ideal tool for your everyday data analysis and statistics requirements.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hwang, Heungsun; Takane, Yoshio: Generalized structured component analysis. A component-based approach to structural equation modeling (2015)
- Gatignon, Hubert: Statistical analysis of management data (2014)
- Tenenhaus, Arthur; Tenenhaus, Michel: Regularized generalized canonical correlation analysis for multiblock or multigroup data analysis (2014)
- Henseler, Jörg; Sarstedt, Marko: Goodness-of-fit indices for partial least squares path modeling (2013)
- Henseler, Jörg: On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm (2010)
- Nenadić, Oleg; Greenacre, Michael: Computation of multiple correspondence analysis, with code in $R$ (2006)