TinyECC: A Configurable Library for Elliptic Curve Cryptography in Wireless Sensor Networks. TinyECC 2.0 is a software package providing ECC-based PKC operations that can be flexibly configured and integrated into sensor network applications. It provides a digital signature scheme (ECDSA), a key exchange protocol (ECDH), and a public key encryption scheme (ECIES). TinyECC uses a number of optimization switches, which can turn specific optimizations on or off based on developer’s needs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Düll, Michael; Haase, Björn; Hinterwälder, Gesine; Hutter, Michael; Paar, Christof; Sánchez, Ana Helena; Schwabe, Peter: High-speed Curve25519 on 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers (2015)
- Hinterwälder, Gesine; Moradi, Amir; Hutter, Michael; Schwabe, Peter; Paar, Christof: Full-size high-security ECC implementation on MSP430 microcontrollers (2015)
- Liu, Zhe; Wenger, Erich; Großschädl, Johann: Mote-ECC: energy-scalable elliptic curve cryptography for wireless sensor networks (2014)
- Wenger, Erich; Unterluggauer, Thomas; Werner, Mario: 8/16/32 shades of elliptic curve cryptography on embedded processors (2013)
- Duan, Mei-jiao; Xu, Jing: An efficient location-based compromise-tolerant key management scheme for sensor networks (2011)
- Liu, Donggang: Efficient and distributed access control for sensor networks (2010) ioport
- Simplício, Marcos A. jun.; Barreto, Paulo S.L.M.; Margi, Cintia B.; Carvalho, Tereza C.M.B.: A survey on key management mechanisms for distributed wireless sensor networks (2010)
- Szalachowski, P.; Ksiezopolski, B.; Kotulski, Z.: CMAC, CCM and GCM/GMAC: Advanced modes of operation of symmetric block ciphers in wireless sensor networks (2010)
- Zhang, Youtao; Yang, Jun; Vu, Hai T.; Wu, Yizhi: The design and evaluation of interleaved authentication for filtering false reports in multipath routing WSNs (2010) ioport
- Roman, Rodrigo; Alcaraz, Cristina; Lopez, Javier: A survey of cryptographic primitives and implementations for hardware-constrained sensor network nodes (2007) ioport