Some Concepts of the Software Package FEAST. This paper deals with the basic principles of the new FEM software package FEAST. For the FEAST software, which is mainly designed for high performance simulations, we explain the basic principles of the underlying numerical, algorithmic and implementation concepts. Computational examples illustrate the (expected) numerical and computational efficiency of this new software package, particularly in relation to existing approaches.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Müthing, Steffen; Ribbrock, Dirk; Göddeke, Dominik: Integrating multi-threading and accelerators into DUNE-ISTL (2015)
- Mistry, Perhaad; Schaa, Dana; Jang, Byunghyun; Kaeli, David; Dvornik, Albert; Meglan, Dwight: Data structures and transformations for physically based simulation on a GPU (2011)
- Turek, Stefan; Hron, Jaroslav: Numerical techniques for multiphase flow with liquid-solid interaction (2007)
- Turek, Stefan; Kuzmin, Dmitri: Algebraic flux correction. III: Incompressible flow problems (2005)
- Strzodka, Robert: Hardware efficient PDE solvers in quantized image processing (2004)
- Rannacher, R.; Becker, Chr.; Turek, S.: An efficient Navier-Stokes solver for automotive aerodynamics (2003)