SuperIso Relic: a program for calculating relic density and flavor physics observables in supersymmetry. We describe SuperIso Relic, a public program for evaluation of relic density and flavor physics observables in the minimal supersymmetric extension of the standard model (MSSM). SuperIso Relic is an extension of the SuperIso program which adds to the flavor observables of SuperIso the computation of all possible annihilation and coannihilation processes of the LSP which are required for the relic density calculation. All amplitudes have been generated at the tree level with FeynArts/FormCalc, and widths of the Higgs bosons are computed with FeynHiggs at the two-loop level. SuperIso Relic also provides the possibility to modify the assumptions of the cosmological model, and to study their consequences on the relic density.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Arbey, A.; Ellis, J.; Mahmoudi, F.; Robbins, G.: Dark matter casts light on the early universe (2018)
- Dumont, Béranger: Higgs, supersymmetry and dark matter after run I of the LHC (2017)
- The GAMBIT Dark Matter Workgroup: Torsten Bringmann, Jan Conrad, Jonathan M. Cornell, Lars A. Dal, Joakim Edsjo, Ben Farmer, Felix Kahlhoefer, Anders Kvellestad, Antje Putze, Christopher Savage, Pat Scott, Christoph Weniger, Martin White, Sebastian Wild: DarkBit: A GAMBIT module for computing dark matter observables and likelihoods (2017) arXiv
- Arbey, Alexandre; Cacciapaglia, Giacomo; Deandrea, Aldo; Kubik, Bogna: Dark matter in a twisted bottle (2013)
- G. Belanger, F. Boudjema, A. Pukhov, A. Semenov: micrOMEGAs3.1 : a program for calculating dark matter observables (2013) arXiv
- Arbey, A.; Mahmoudi, F.: \textttSuperIsoRelic: a program for calculating relic density and flavor physics observables in supersymmetry (2010)
- Arbey, A.; Mahmoudi, F.: SUSY constraints, relic density, and very early universe (2010)