NSWC library of mathematical subroutines. The NSWC library is a library of general purpose Fortran subroutines that provide a basic computational capability for a variety of mathematical activities. Emphasis has been placed on the transportability of the codes. Subroutines are available in the following areas: elementary operations, geometry, special functions, polynomials, vectors, matrices, large dense systems of linear equations, banded matrices, sparse matrices, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, l1 solution of linear equations, least-squares solution of linear equations, optimization, transforms, approximation of functions, curve fitting, surface fitting, manifold fitting, numerical integration, integral equations, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, and random number generation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Fukushima, Toshio: Series expansions of symmetric elliptic integrals (2012)
- Pérez-Arancibia, Carlos; Ramaciotti, Pedro; Hein, Ricardo; Durán, Mario: Fast multipole boundary element method for the Laplace equation in a locally perturbed half-plane with a Robin boundary condition (2012)
- Fukushima, Toshio: Precise and fast computation of a general incomplete elliptic integral of second kind by half and double argument transformations (2011)
- Gil, Amparo; Segura, Javier; Temme, Nico M.: Basic methods for computing special functions (2011)
- Fukushima, Toshio: Fast computation of incomplete elliptic integral of first kind by half argument transformation (2010)
- Hein, Ricardo; Durán, Mario; Nédélec, Jean-Claude: Explicit representation for the infinite-depth two-dimensional free-surface Green’s function in linear water-wave theory (2010)
- Alan Miller: A Collection of Mathematical and Statistical Routines in FORTRAN 90 (2004) not zbMATH
- Lozier, Daniel W.: Software needs in special functions (1996)
- Van Snyder, W.: Algorithm 723: Fresnal integrals (1993)
- DiDonato, Armido R.; Morris, Alfred H. jun.: Algorithm 708: Significant digit computation of the incomplete beta function ratios (1992)
- Chen, H. S.: Infinite elements for water wave radiation and scattering (1990)