chom - a cubical homology program. This program was designed and first implemented in 1999. It is based on the algorithm described in the paper, Cubical approximation and computation of homology, Banach Center Publications 47, pp. 115-131, 1999, by W. Kalies, K. Mischaikow, and G. Watson. The program is now being maintained as a part of the Computational Homology Project, and the source code can be obtained from that site under the GNU public license.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Harker, Shaun; Mischaikow, Konstantin; Mrozek, Marian; Nanda, Vidit: Discrete Morse theoretic algorithms for computing homology of complexes and maps (2014)
- Chen, Li; Rong, Yongwu: Digital topological method for computing genus and the Betti numbers (2010)
- Mrozek, Marian: Čech type approach to computing homology of maps (2010)
- Mrozek, Marian; Wanner, Thomas: Coreduction homology algorithm for inclusions and persistent homology (2010)
- Collins, Pieter: Computability of homology for compact absolute neighbourhood retracts (2009)
- Mrozek, Marian; Batko, Bogdan: Coreduction homology algorithm (2009)
- Mrozek, Marian; Pilarczyk, Paweł; Ẓelazna, Natalia: Homology algorithm based on acyclic subspace (2008)
- Niethammer, Marc; Vela, Patricio A.; Material:html, Allen Tannenbaumsupplemental: On the evolution of vector distance functions of closed curves (2005)
- Ghrist, Robert W.; Koditschek, Daniel E.: Safe cooperative robot dynamics on graphs (2002)
- Robins, V.; Meiss, J. D.; Bradley, E.: Computing connectedness: disconnectedness and discreteness. (2000)
- Kalies, William D.; Mischaikow, Konstantin; Watson, Greg: Cubical approximation and computation of homology (1999)
- Robins, V.: Towards computing homology from finite approximations (1999)