NEPTUNE: a new software platform for advanced nuclear thermal hydraulics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Boutin, Benjamin; Coquel, Frédéric; LeFloch, Philippe G.: Coupling techniques for nonlinear hyperbolic equations. IV: Well-balanced schemes for scalar multi-dimensional and multi-component laws (2015)
- Cordier, Floraine; Degond, Pierre; Kumbaro, Anela: Phase appearance or disappearance in two-phase flows (2014)
- Belliard, M.; Ramière, I.: Fictitious domain methods for two-phase flow energy balance computations in nuclear components (2012)
- Hérard, Jean-Marc; Hurisse, Olivier: A fractional step method to compute a class of compressible gas-liquid flows (2012)
- Kumbaro, Anela: Simplified eigenstructure decomposition solver for the simulation of two-phase flow systems (2012)
- Boutin, Benjamin; Chalons, Christophe; Raviart, Pierre-Arnaud: Existence result for the coupling problem of two scalar conservation laws with Riemann initial data (2010)
- Chalons, Christophe: Theoretical and numerical aspects of the interfacial coupling: the scalar Riemann problem and an application to multiphase flows (2010)
- Meyapin, Y.; Dutykh, D.; Gisclon, M.: Velocity and energy relaxation in two-phase flows (2010)
- Archambeau, Frédéric; Hérard, Jean-Marc; Laviéville, Jér^ome: Comparative study of pressure-correction and Godunov-type schemes on unsteady compressible cases (2009)