Maple: The algcurves package offers tools for studying one-dimensional algebraic curves defined by multi-variate polynomials. Each command in the algcurves package can be accessed by using either the long form or the short form of the command name in the command calling sequence.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Malykh, V. D.; Sevastianov, L. A.: On calculation of the group of automorphisms of hyperelliptic curves (2020)
- Lairez, Pierre; Sertöz, Emre Can: A numerical transcendental method in algebraic geometry: computation of Picard groups and related invariants (2019)
- Sertöz, Emre Can: Computing periods of hypersurfaces (2019)
- Liu, Hang; Chang, Shan: (K_2) of certain families of plane quartic curves (2018)
- Bolognese, Barbara; Brandt, Madeline; Chua, Lynn: From curves to tropical Jacobians and back (2017)
- Wright, O. C. III: Effective integration of ultra-elliptic solutions of the focusing nonlinear Schrödinger equation (2016)
- Kalla, C.; Klein, C.: Computation of the topological type of a real Riemann surface (2014)
- Conte, Robert; Ng, Tuen-Wai: Meromorphic traveling wave solutions of the complex cubic-quintic Ginzburg-Landau equation (2012)
- Deconinck, Bernard; Patterson, Matthew S.: Computing with plane algebraic curves and Riemann surfaces: the algorithms of the Maple package “algcurves” (2011)
- Conte, Robert; Ng, Tuen-Wai: Meromorphic solutions of a third order nonlinear differential equation (2010)
- Conte, R.; Musette, M.: Elliptic general analytic solutions (2009)
- Musette, Micheline; Conte, Robert: Analytic solitary waves of nonintegrable equations (2003)