A-EBDF: an adaptive method for numerical solution of stiff systems of ODEs. In this paper a one parameter predictor–corrector method, which we call it A-EBDF, is introduced and analyzed. With a modification of A-BDF and EBDF methods we propose a multistep method whose region of absolute stability is larger than those of A-BDF and EBDF methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Nguyen-Ba, Truong: On variable step Hermite-Birkhoff solvers combining multistep and 4-stage DIRK methods for stiff ODEs (2016)
- Ibrahim, Iman H.; Yousry, Fatma M.: Hybrid special class for solving differential-algebraic equations (2015)
- Nguyen-Ba, Truong; Giordano, Thierry; Vaillancourt, Rémi: Three-stage Hermite-Birkhoff solver of order 8 and 9 with variable step size for stiff ODEs (2015)
- Ebadi, M.; Gokhale, M.Y.: Class 2 + 1 hybrid BDF-like methods for the numerical solutions of ordinary differential equations (2011)
- Ebadi, Moosa: A class of multistep methods based on a super-future points technique for solving IVPs (2011)
- Ezzeddine, Ali K.; Hojjati, Gholamreza: Hybrid extended backward differentiation formulas for stiff systems (2011)
- Lepik, Ü.: Haar wavelet method for solving stiff differential equations (2009)
- Willms, Allan R.: Parameter range reduction for ODE models using cumulative backward differentiation formulas (2007)
- Hojjati, G.; Ardabili, M.Y.Rahimi; Hosseini, S.M.: A-EBDF: An adaptive method for numerical solution of stiff systems of ODEs (2004)