DMAT is short for the Diffusion Model Analysis Toolbox. It is a MATLAB™ toolbox for fitting Ratcliff’s diffusion model to reaction time and accuracy data. There are currently two releases of DMAT (one for MATLAB R14SP3 until R2007b and one for R2008a and newer versions).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Blurton, Steven P.; Kesselmeier, Miriam; Gondan, Matthias: The first-passage time distribution for the diffusion model with variable drift (2017)
- Schubert, Anna-Lena; Hagemann, Dirk; Voss, Andreas; Bergmann, Katharina: Evaluating the model fit of diffusion models with the root mean square error of approximation (2017)
- Matthews, Percival G.; Chesney, Dana L.: Fractions as percepts? Exploring cross-format distance effects for fractional magnitudes (2015) MathEduc
- Donkin, Chris; Brown, Scott; Heathcote, Andrew: Drawing conclusions from choice response time models: a tutorial using the linear ballistic accumulator (2011)
- White, Corey N.; Ratcliff, Roger; Vasey, Michael W.; McKoon, Gail: Using diffusion models to understand clinical disorders (2010)
- Voss, Andreas; Voss, Jochen: A fast numerical algorithm for the estimation of diffusion model parameters (2008)