ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations This manuscript introduces ANTIGONE, Algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer Global Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE is the evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose of this paper is to show how the extensible structure of ANTIGONE realizes our previously-proposed mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate the capacity of ANTIGONE, this paper presents computational results on a test suite of 2,571 problems from standard libraries and the open literature; we compare ANTIGONE to other state-of-the-art global optimization solvers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Araya, Ignacio; Reyes, Victor: Interval Branch-and-Bound algorithms for optimization and constraint satisfaction: a survey and prospects (2016)
- Castro, Pedro M.: Normalized multiparametric disaggregation: an efficient relaxation for mixed-integer bilinear problems (2016)
- Domes, Ferenc; Neumaier, Arnold: Linear and parabolic relaxations for quadratic constraints (2016)
- Kronqvist, Jan; Lundell, Andreas; Westerlund, Tapio: The extended supporting hyperplane algorithm for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming (2016)
- Neveu, Bertrand; Trombettoni, Gilles; Araya, Ignacio: Node selection strategies in interval branch and bound algorithms (2016)
- Zhang, Yan; Sahinidis, Nikolaos V.: Global optimization of mathematical programs with complementarity constraints and application to clean energy deployment (2016)
- Gleixner, Ambros M.: Exact and fast algorithms for mixed-integer nonlinear programming (2015)
- Misener, Ruth; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations (2014)
- Tsoukalas, A.; Mitsos, A.: Multivariate McCormick relaxations (2014)