Direct operatorial tau method for pantograph-type equations. The Lanczos tau method is applied to find Chebyshev polynomial approximations for the solutions of pantograph differential equations. The results are accompanied by an error analysis. Numerical examples, calculated by our Matlab package Chebpack confirm the theory and prove the importance for practice of this approach.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bica, Alexandru Mihai: Initial value problems with retarded argument solved by iterated quadratic splines (2016)
- Bica, Alexandru Mihai; Curila, Mircea; Curila, Sorin: Two-point boundary value problems associated to functional differential equations of even order solved by iterated splines (2016)
- Bahşi, M.Mustafa; Çevik, Mehmet: Numerical solution of pantograph-type delay differential equations using perturbation-iteration algorithms (2015)
- Bhrawy, A.H.; Alghamdi, M.A.; Baleanu, D.: Numerical solution of a class of functional-differential equations using Jacobi pseudospectral method (2013)
- Trif, Damian: Direct operatorial tau method for pantograph-type equations (2012)
- Trif, Damian: Operatorial tau method for some delay equations (2012)