SuSy 2. This package deals with supersymmetric functions and with the algebra of supersymmetric operators in extended N = 2 as well as in nonextended $N = 1$ supersymmetry. It allows us to make a realization of the SuSy algebra of differential operators, compute the gradients of given SuSy Hamiltonians and to obtain the SuSy version of soliton equations using the SuSy Lax approach. There are also many additional procedures included that are also encountered in the SuSy soliton approach, as for example the conjugation of a given SuSy operator, the computation of a general form of SuSy Hamiltonians (up to SuSy divergence equivalence), and the checking of the validity of the Jacobi identity for some SuSy Hamiltonian operators.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bertrand, S.; Grundland, A.M.: Supersymmetric versions of the Fokas-Gel’fand formula for immersion (2016)
- Zhang, Mengxia; Liu, Qingping; Shen, Yali; Wu, Ke: Bilinear approach to $N = 2$ supersymmetric KdV equations (2009)
- Brunelli, J.C.: PSEUDO: applications of streams and lazy evaluation to integrable models (2004)
- Das, Ashok; Popowicz, Ziemowit: Bosonic reduction of susy generalized Harry Dym equation (2004)
- Das, Ashok; Popowicz, Ziemowit: New nonlocal charges in SUSY-$B$ integrable models (2000)
- Popowicz, Ziemowit: Nonlocal charges in SUSY integrable models. (2000)
- Delduc, F.; Gallot, L.; Sorin, A.: $N=2$ local and $N=4$ non-local reductions of supersymmetric KP hierarchy in $N=2$ superspace (1999)
- Popowicz, Z.: Odd bi-Hamiltonian structure of new supersymmetric $N=2,4$ Korteweg de Vries equation and odd SUSY Virasoro-like algebra. (1999)
- Popowicz, Ziemowit: SuSy 2. (1997)