Lambda: A Mathematica package for operator product expansions in vertex algebras. We give an introduction to the Mathematica package Lambda, designed for calculating λ-brackets in both vertex algebras, and in SUSY vertex algebras. This is equivalent to calculating operator product expansions in two-dimensional conformal field theory. The syntax of λ-brackets is reviewed, and some simple examples are shown, both in component notation, and in N=1 superfield notation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Casati, Matteo; Valeri, Daniele: MasterPVA and WAlg: Mathematica packages for Poisson vertex algebras and classical affine (\mathcalW)-algebras (2018)
- Banerjee, Nabamita; Jatkar, Dileep P.; Mukhi, Sunil; Neogi, Turmoli: Free-field realisations of the (BMS_3) algebra and its extensions (2016)
- Blumenhagen, Ralph; Hassler, Falk; Lüst, Dieter: Double field theory on group manifolds (2015)
- Ekstrand, Joel; Heluani, Reimundo; Källén, Johan; Zabzine, Maxim: Chiral de Rham complex on Riemannian manifolds and special holonomy (2013)
- Ekstrand, Joel: Lambda: a \textttMathematicapackage for operator product expansions in vertex algebras (2011)