SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written in C and is callable from either C or Fortran. The library routines will perform an LU decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through forward and back substitution. The LU factorization routines can handle non-square matrices but the triangular solves are performed only for square matrices. The matrix columns may be preordered (before factorization) either through library or user supplied routines. This preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement subroutines are provided for improved backward stability. Routines are also provided to equilibrate the system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds for the refined solutions.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 109 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 109.
- Shabat, Gil; Shmueli, Yaniv; Aizenbud, Yariv; Averbuch, Amir: Randomized LU decomposition (2018)
- Chaillat, Stéphanie; Darbas, Marion; Le Louër, Frédérique: Fast iterative boundary element methods for high-frequency scattering problems in 3D elastodynamics (2017)
- Filbet, Francis; Herda, Maxime: A finite volume scheme for boundary-driven convection-diffusion equations with relative entropy structure (2017)
- Karpinski, Stefan; Pop, Iuliu Sorin: Analysis of an interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin scheme for two phase flow in porous media with dynamic capillary effects (2017)
- Li, Ang; Serban, Radu; Negrut, Dan: Analysis of a splitting approach for the parallel solution of linear systems on GPU cards (2017)
- Schneider, Martin; Agélas, Léo; Enchéry, Guillaume; Flemisch, Bernd: Convergence of nonlinear finite volume schemes for heterogeneous anisotropic diffusion on general meshes (2017)
- Zhu, Yao; Sameh, Ahmed H.: $\textPSPIKE+$: A family of parallel hybrid sparse linear system solvers (2017)
- Bertoluzza, Silvia; Del Pino, Stéphane; Labourasse, Emmanuel: A conservative slide line method for cell-centered semi-Lagrangian and ALE schemes in 2D (2016)
- Bodart, Olivier; Cayol, Valérie; Court, Sébastien; Koko, Jonas: XFEM-based fictitious domain method for linear elasticity model with crack (2016)
- Bolukbasi, Ercan Selcuk; Manguoglu, Murat: A multithreaded recursive and nonrecursive parallel sparse direct solver (2016)
- Bouillaguet, Charles; Delaplace, Claire: Sparse Gaussian elimination modulo $p$: an update (2016)
- Cheng, Jiahao; Shahba, Ahmad; Ghosh, Somnath: Stabilized tetrahedral elements for crystal plasticity finite element analysis overcoming volumetric locking (2016)
- Everdij, Frank P.X.; Lloberas-Valls, Oriol; Simone, Angelo; Rixen, Daniel J.; Sluys, Lambertus J.: Domain decomposition and parallel direct solvers as an adaptive multiscale strategy for damage simulation in quasi-brittle materials (2016)
- Hapla, Vaclav; Horak, David; Pospisil, Lukas; Cermak, Martin; Vasatova, Alena; Sojka, Radim: Solving contact mechanics problems with PERMON (2016)
- Harmon, Michael; Gamba, Irene M.; Ren, Kui: Numerical algorithms based on Galerkin methods for the modeling of reactive interfaces in photoelectrochemical (PEC) solar cells (2016)
- Masson, R.; Trenty, L.; Zhang, Y.: Coupling compositional liquid gas Darcy and free gas flows at porous and free-flow domains interface (2016)
- Napov, Artem; Li, Xiaoye S.: An algebraic multifrontal preconditioner that exploits the low-rank property. (2016)
- Paszyński, Maciej: Fast solvers for mesh-based computations (2016)
- Phillips, Edward G.; Shadid, John N.; Cyr, Eric C.; Elman, Howard C.; Pawlowski, Roger P.: Block preconditioners for stable mixed nodal and edge finite element representations of incompressible resistive MHD (2016)
- Trébuchet, Philippe; Mourrain, Bernard; Bucero, Marta Abril: Border basis for polynomial system solving and optimization (2016)