SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written in C and is callable from either C or Fortran. The library routines will perform an LU decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through forward and back substitution. The LU factorization routines can handle non-square matrices but the triangular solves are performed only for square matrices. The matrix columns may be preordered (before factorization) either through library or user supplied routines. This preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement subroutines are provided for improved backward stability. Routines are also provided to equilibrate the system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds for the refined solutions.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 85 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 85.
- Bertoluzza, Silvia; Del Pino, Stéphane; Labourasse, Emmanuel: A conservative slide line method for cell-centered semi-Lagrangian and ALE schemes in 2D (2016)
- Bodart, Olivier; Cayol, Valérie; Court, Sébastien; Koko, Jonas: XFEM-based fictitious domain method for linear elasticity model with crack (2016)
- Cheng, Jiahao; Shahba, Ahmad; Ghosh, Somnath: Stabilized tetrahedral elements for crystal plasticity finite element analysis overcoming volumetric locking (2016)
- Everdij, Frank P.X.; Lloberas-Valls, Oriol; Simone, Angelo; Rixen, Daniel J.; Sluys, Lambertus J.: Domain decomposition and parallel direct solvers as an adaptive multiscale strategy for damage simulation in quasi-brittle materials (2016)
- Hapla, Vaclav; Horak, David; Pospisil, Lukas; Cermak, Martin; Vasatova, Alena; Sojka, Radim: Solving contact mechanics problems with PERMON (2016)
- Napov, Artem; Li, Xiaoye S.: An algebraic multifrontal preconditioner that exploits the low-rank property. (2016)
- Paszyński, Maciej: Fast solvers for mesh-based computations (2016)
- Phillips, Edward G.; Shadid, John N.; Cyr, Eric C.; Elman, Howard C.; Pawlowski, Roger P.: Block preconditioners for stable mixed nodal and edge finite element representations of incompressible resistive MHD (2016)
- Zepeda-Núñez, Leonardo; Zhao, Hongkai: Fast alternating bidirectional preconditioner for the 2D high-frequency Lippmann-Schwinger equation (2016)
- Zuo, Xian-yu; Mo, Ze-yao; Gu, Tong-xiang; Xu, Xiao-wen; Zhang, Ai-qing: Multi-core parallel robust structured multifrontal factorization method for large discretized PDEs (2016)
- Aghili, Joubine; Boyaval, Sébastien; Di Pietro, Daniele A.: Hybridization of mixed high-order methods on general meshes and application to the Stokes equations (2015)
- Ambikasaran, Sivaram: Generalized Rybicki Press algorithm. (2015)
- Carpentieri, Bruno; Liao, Jia; Sosonkina, Masha: VBARMS: a variable block algebraic recursive multilevel solver for sparse linear systems (2014)
- Suzuki, A.; Roux, F.-X.: A dissection solver with kernel detection for symmetric finite element matrices on shared memory computers (2014)
- Bompadre, Agustín; Perotti, Luigi E.; Cyron, Christian J.; Ortiz, Michael: HOLMES: convergent meshfree approximation schemes of arbitrary order and smoothness (2013)
- Dwight, Richard P.; Witteveen, Jeroen A.S.; Bijl, Hester: Adaptive uncertainty quantification for computational fluid dynamics (2013)
- Hinze, Michael; Matthes, Ulrich: Model order reduction for networks of ODE and PDE systems (2013)
- Xia, Jianlin: Efficient structured multifrontal factorization for general large sparse matrices (2013)
- Bompadre, Agustín; Perotti, L.E.; Cyron, Christian J.; Ortiz, Michael: Convergent meshfree approximation schemes of arbitrary order and smoothness (2012)
- Cauley, Stephen; Balakrishnan, Venkataramanan; Klimeck, Gerhard; Koh, Cheng-Kok: A two-dimensional domain decomposition technique for the simulation of quantum-scale devices (2012)