oClingo is a system for reactive answer set programming, extending gringo and clasp for handling external modules provided at runtime by a controller. It was written by Torsten Grote and is provided as Free Software that gives you the freedom to use it for any purpose as well as to study, share and improve it.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Babb, Joseph; Lee, Joohyung: Cplus 2ASP: computing action language $\cal C$+ in answer set programming (2013)
- Cerexhe, Timothy; Sabuncu, Orkunt; Thielscher, Michael: Evaluating answer set clause learning for general game playing (2013)
- Babb, Joseph; Lee, Joohyung: Module theorem for the general theory of stable models (2012)
- Bliem, Bernhard; Morak, Michael; Woltran, Stefan: D-FLAT: declarative problem solving using tree decompositions and answer-set programming (2012)
- Gebser, Martin; Grote, Torsten; Kaminski, Roland; Schaub, Torsten: Reactive answer set programming (2011)
- Gebser, Martin; Kaufmann, Benjamin; Kaminski, Roland; Ostrowski, Max; Schaub, Torsten; Schneider, Marius: Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection (2011)