Similarity solutions of partial differential equations using DESOLV. We present and describe new reduction routines included in DESOLV which, in many cases, may allow the complete automation of the determination of similarity solutions of partial differential equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Kontogiorgis, Stavros; Popovych, Roman O.; Sophocleous, Christodoulos: Enhanced symmetry analysis of two-dimensional Burgers system (2019)
- Jefferson, G. F.; Carminati, J.: Associate symmetries: a novel procedure for finding contact symmetries (2014)
- Jefferson, G. F.; Carminati, J.: ASP: automated symbolic computation of approximate symmetries of differential equations (2013)
- Vu, K. T.; Jefferson, G. F.; Carminati, J.: Finding higher symmetries of differential equations using the MAPLE package DESOLVII (2012)
- Bîlǎ, Nicoleta: On a new method for finding generalized equivalence transformations for differential equations involving arbitrary functions (2011)
- Cherniha, Roman; Myroniuk, Liliia: Lie symmetries and exact solutions of a class of thin film equations (2010)
- Vu, K. T.; Butcher, J.; Carminati, J.: Similarity solutions of partial differential equations using DESOLV (2007)
- Zhang, Shanqing: On some packages for generating a determining system of Lie symmetry for differential equations (2007)
- Bîlă, Nicoleta; Niesen, Jitse: On a new procedure for finding nonclassical symmetries (2005)