A novel approach for the stability problem in non-linear dynamical systems. We present a methodology for the determination of sufficient conditions for the existence of a Lyapunov function in a general class of non-linear dynamical systems. The algorithm can be applied in the cases where the system parameters are numerically specified or not. The numerical algorithm involves the resolution of a linear programming problem. The algebraic version is implemented using the MAPLE programming system in the package Lyapunov.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Gleria, Iram; Brenig, Leon; Rocha Filho, Tarcísio M.; Figueiredo, Annibal: Stability properties of nonlinear dynamical systems and evolutionary stable states (2017)
- Najafi Alishah, Hassan; Duarte, Pedro; Peixe, Telmo: Conservative and dissipative polymatrix replicators (2015)
- Rocha Filho, Tarcísio M.; Figueiredo, Annibal: [SADE] a Maple package for the symmetry analysis of differential equations (2011)
- Szederkényi, Gábor; Hangos, Katalin M.; Magyar, Attila: On the time-reparametrization of quasi-polynomial systems (2005)
- Filho, Tarcísio M. Rocha; Gléria, Iram M.; Figueiredo, Annibal: A novel approach for the stability problem in non-linear dynamical systems (2003)