Atlas of Lie Groups
The Atlas of Lie Groups and Representations is a project to make available information about representations of reductive Lie groups over real and p-adic fields. Of particular importance is the problem of the unitary dual: classifying all of the irreducible unitary representations of a given Lie group. The Atlas consists in part of a project to compute the unitary dual, by mathematical and computational methods. We are also planning to make information about Lie groups and representation theory, in particular unitary representations, available to the general mathematical public.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Segal, Avner: The degenerate residual spectrum of quasi-split forms of (Spin_8) associated to the Heisenberg parabolic subgroup (2019)
- Adams, Jeffrey; Taïbi, Olivier: Galois and Cartan cohomology of real groups (2018)
- Schlichtkrull, Henrik; Trapa, Peter E.; Vogan, David A. jun.: Laplacians on spheres (2018)
- Kerr, Matt; Robles, Colleen: Variations of Hodge structure and orbits in flag varieties (2017)
- Adams, Jeffrey; Vogan, David A jun.: Parameters for twisted representations (2015)
- Kerr, Matt; Pearlstein, Gregory: Naive boundary strata and nilpotent orbits (2014)
- Miller, Stephen D.: Residual automorphic forms and spherical unitary representations of exceptional groups (2013)
- Adams, Jeffrey; du Cloux, Fokko: Algorithms for representation theory of real reductive groups (2009)
- Adams, Jeffrey: Guide to the Atlas software: computational representation theory of real reductive groups (2008)
- Noël, Alfred G.: The atlas of Lie groups and representations: scope and successes (2008)