LAWA is intended as a basic C++-framework for wavelet applications for PDEs, especially for adaptive methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dahlke, Stephan (ed.); Dahmen, Wolfgang (ed.); Griebel, Michael (ed.); Hackbusch, Wolfgang (ed.); Ritter, Klaus (ed.); Schneider, Reinhold (ed.); Schwab, Christoph (ed.); Yserentant, Harry (ed.): Extraction of quantifiable information from complex systems (2014)
- Kestler, Sebastian; Stevenson, Rob: Fast evaluation of system matrices w.r.t. multi-tree collections of tensor product refinable basis functions (2014)
- Kestler, S.: A special multiwavelet basis for unbounded product domains (2013)
- Kestler, Sebastian; Stevenson, Rob: An efficient approximate residual evaluation in the adaptive tensor product wavelet method (2013)
- Kestler, Sebastian; Urban, Karsten: Adaptive wavelet methods on unbounded domains (2012)