mpiP: Lightweight, Scalable MPI Profiling. mpiP is a lightweight profiling library for MPI applications. Because it only collects statistical information about MPI functions, mpiP generates considerably less overhead and much less data than tracing tools. All the information captured by mpiP is task-local. It only uses communication during report generation, typically at the end of the experiment, to merge results from all of the tasks into one output file.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Wu, Baodong; Li, Shigang; Zhang, Yunquan; Nie, Ningming: Hybrid-optimization strategy for the communication of large-scale kinetic Monte Carlo simulation (2017)
- Wang, Chao; Mueller, Frank; Engelmann, Christian; Scott, Stephen L.: Proactive process-level live migration and back migration in HPC environments (2012) ioport
- Hilbrich, Tobias; Müller, Matthias S.; Krammer, Bettina: MPI correctness checking for OpenMP/MPI applications (2009)
- Jin, Dejiang; Ziavras, Sotirios G.: Robust scalability analysis and SPM case studies (2008) ioport
- Shet, Aniruddha G.; Sadayappan, P.; Bernholdt, David E.; Nieplocha, Jarek; Tipparaju, Vinod: A framework for characterizing overlap of communication and computation in parallel applications (2008) ioport