TikZ and PGF are TeX packages for creating graphics programmatically. TikZ is build on top of PGF and allows you to create sophisticated graphics in a rather intuitive and easy manner.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Amore, Paolo; Fernández, Francisco M.; Garcia, Javier: Non-Hermitian oscillators with $T_d$ symmetry (2015)
- Ohlberger, M.; Schindler, F.: Error control for the localized reduced basis multiscale method with adaptive on-line enrichment (2015)
- Sunkara, Vinodh Kumar; Sane, Aamod: Skeblle: a new kind of diagramming tool with programmable active diagrams (2015)
- Egri-Nagy, Attila; Francis, Andrew R.; Gebhardt, Volker: Bacterial genomics and computational group theory: the BioGAP package for GAP (2014)
- Tantau, Till: Drawing graphs with TikZ: in the beginning was the path (2014)
- Blondin Massé, A.; Brlek, S.; Garon, A.; Labbé, S.: Equations on palindromes and circular words (2011)