The Traceis™ Data Exploration Studio (Special Edition) is designed to be used with the book Making Sense of Data, providing hands-on experience of the techniques described. The software is currently being beta tested and can be accessed using the links at the top of the page.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Carayannis, Elias G.; Grigoroudis, Evangelos: Using multiobjective mathematical programming to link national competitiveness, productivity, and innovation (2016)
- Myatt, Glenn J.; Johnson, Wayne P.: Making sense of data. I: A practical guide to exploratory data analysis and data mining (2014)
- Yazdani, Alireza; Dueñas-Osorio, Leonardo; Li, Qilin: A scoring mechanism for the rank aggregation of network robustness (2013)
- Myatt, Glenn Matt; Johnson, Wayne P.: Making sense of data III. A practical guide to designing interactive data visualizations. (2011)
- Myatt, Glenn J.; Johnson, Wayne P.: Making sense of data. II: A practical guide to data visualization, advanced data mining methods, and applications. (2009)
- Chaovalitwongse, W.; Pham, Hoang; Hwang, Seheon; Liang, Z.; Pham, C.H.: Recent advances in data mining for categorizing text records (2008) ioport
- Myatt, Glenn J.: Making sense of data. A practical guide to exploratory data analysis and data mining. (2007)