Ymer: A statistical model checker. We present Ymer, a tool for verifying probabilistic transient properties of stochastic discrete event systems. Ymer implements both statistical and numerical model checking techniques. We focus on two features of Ymer: distributed acceptance sampling and statistical model checking of nested probabilistic statements.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Ballarini, Paolo; Duflot, Marie: Applications of an expressive statistical model checking approach to the analysis of genetic circuits (2015)
- Konur, Savas; Fisher, Michael; Dobson, Simon; Knox, Stephen: Formal verification of a pervasive messaging system (2014)
- Kiefer, Stefan; Murawski, Andrzej S.; Ouaknine, Joël; Wachter, Björn; Worrell, James: Algorithmic probabilistic game semantics. Playing games with automata (2013)
- Katoen, Joost-Pieter; Klink, Daniel; Leucker, Martin; Wolf, Verena: Three-valued abstraction for probabilistic systems (2012)
- Cardelli, Luca; Larsen, Kim G.; Mardare, Radu: Continuous Markovian logic -- from complete axiomatization to the metric space of formulas (2011)
- David, Alexandre; Larsen, Kim G.; Legay, Axel; Mikučionis, Marius; Poulsen, Danny Bøgsted; van Vliet, Jonas; Wang, Zheng: Statistical model checking for networks of priced timed automata (2011)
- Clarke, Edmund; Donzé, Alexandre; Legay, Axel: On simulation-based probabilistic model checking of mixed-analog circuits (2010)
- Younes, Håkan L.S.; Simmons, Reid G.: Statistical probabilistic model checking with a focus on time-bounded properties (2006)
- Younes, Håkan L.S.: Ymer: A statistical model checker (2005)