SATMC: A SAT-Based Model Checker for Security Protocols. We present SATMC (SAT-based Model Checker), an open and flexible platform for SAT-based bounded model checking  of security protocols. Under the standard assumptions of perfect cryptography and of strong typing, SATMC performs a bounded analysis of the problem by considering scenarios with a finite number of sessions whereby messages are exchanged on a channel controlled by the most general intruder based on the Dolev-Yao model .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Arsac, Wihem; Bella, Giampaolo; Chantry, Xavier; Compagna, Luca: Multi-attacker protocol validation (2011)
- Arsac, Wihem; Bella, Giampaolo; Chantry, Xavier; Compagna, Luca: Validating security protocols under the general attacker (2009)
- Fröschle, Sibylle; Steel, Graham: Analysing PKCS#11 key management APIs with unbounded fresh data (2009)
- Armando, Alessandro; Compagna, Luca: SAT-based model-checking for security protocols analysis (2008)
- Armando, A.; Basin, D.; Boichut, Y.; Chevalier, Y.; Compagna, L.; Cuellar, J.; Hankes Drielsma, P.; Heám, P.C.; Kouchnarenko, O.; Mantovani, J.; Mödersheim, S.; von Oheimb, D.; Rusinowitch, M.; Santiago, J.; Turuani, M.; Viganò, L.; Vigneron, L.: The AVISPA tool for the automated validation of internet security protocols and applications (2005)
- Armando, Alessandro; Compagna, Luca: SATMC: a SAT-based model checker for security protocols (2004)