The Jerusat SAT solver.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Menai, Mohamed El Bachir; Al-Yahya, Tasniem Nasser: A taxonomy of exact methods for partial Max-SAT (2013)
- Nadel, Alexander; Ryvchin, Vadim: Assignment stack shrinking (2010)
- Sabharwal, Ashish: SymChaff: Exploiting symmetry in a structure-aware satisfiability solver (2009)
- Bailleux, Olivier; Marquis, Pierre: Some computational aspects of DISTANCE SAT (2006)
- Lewis, Matthew D.T.; Schubert, Tobias; Becker, Bernd W.: Speedup techniques utilized in modern SAT solvers -- an analysis in the MIRA environment. (2005)
- Khurshid, Sarfraz; Marinov, Darko; Shlyakhter, Ilya; Jackson, Daniel: A case for efficient solution enumeration (2004)
- Zhang, Lintao; Malik, Sharad: Cache performance of SAT solvers: a case study for efficient implementation of algorithms (2004)