Tecplot 360 EX: Analyze complex data, arrange multiple layouts, and show your results with brilliant images and animations—now faster, using less memory, and delivering large data performance. Tecplot Chorus integrates CFD post-processing, powerful analytics’ tools, and data management. Compare collections of CFD simulations in a single environment while evaluating system performance.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Nakshatrala, K.B.; Nagarajan, H.; Shabouei, M.: A numerical methodology for enforcing maximum principles and the non-negative constraint for transient diffusion equations (2016)
- Talebi, Hossein; Silani, Mohammad; Bordas, Stéphane P.A.; Kerfriden, Pierre; Rabczuk, Timon: A computational library for multiscale modeling of material failure (2014)
- Payette, G.S.; Nakshatrala, K.B.; Reddy, J.N.: On the performance of high-order finite elements with respect to maximum principles and the nonnegative constraint for diffusion-type equations (2012)
- Linxweiler, Jan; Krafczyk, Manfred; Tölke, Jonas: Highly interactive computational steering for coupled 3D flow problems utilizing multiple GPUs (2010)
- Turner, D.Z.; Nakshatrala, K.B.; Hjelmstad, K.D.: A variational multiscale Newton-Schur approach for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations (2010)
- Nakshatrala, K.B.; Valocchi, A.J.: Non-negative mixed finite element formulations for a tensorial diffusion equation (2009)
- Sheu, Tony W.H.; Rani, H.P.; Tan, Teu-Chia; Tsai, S.F.: Multiple states, topology and bifurcations of natural convection in a cubical cavity (2008)
- Logg, Anders: Automating the finite element method (2007)
- Pesch, Lars; Bell, Alexander; Sollie, Henk; Ambati, Vijaya R.; Bokhove, Onno; van der Vegt, Jaap J.W.: hpGEM -- a software framework for discontinuous Galerkin finite element methods. (2007)