Gnumeric is a spreadsheet, a computer program used to manipulate and analyze numeric data. Gnumeric can help you keep track of information in lists, organize numeric values in columns and rows, perform and update complex calculations by defining each step of the calculation and modifying particular steps subsequently, create and display or print graphical plots of data using bar plots, line graphs, pie charts or radar charts, implement complex optimization modeling or perform many other tasks involving numbers, dates, times, names or other data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Mélard, Guy: On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2010 (2014)
- Yalta, A.Talha; Yalta, A.Yasemin: Should economists use open source software for doing research? (2010)
- McCullough, B.D.; Heiser, David A.: On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2007 (2008)
- Nash, John C.: Teaching statistics with Excel 2007 and other spreadsheets (2008)
- Yalta, A.Talha: The accuracy of statistical distributions in Microsoft$^\circledR$ Excel 2007 (2008)
- McCullough, B.D.; Wilson, Berry: On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2003 (2005)