SDECAY: a Fortran code for the decays of the supersymmetric particles in the MSSM. We present the Fortran code SDECAY, which calculates the decay widths and branching ratios of all the supersymmetric particles in the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model, including higher order effects. Besides the usual two-body decays of sfermions and gauginos and the three-body decays of charginos, neutralinos and gluinos, we have also implemented the three-body decays of stops and sbottoms, and even the four-body decays of the stop; the important loop-induced decay modes are also included. The QCD corrections to the two-body decays involving strongly interacting particles and the dominant components of the electroweak corrections to all decay modes are implemented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Dumont, Béranger: Higgs, supersymmetry and dark matter after run I of the LHC (2017)
- Kauth, Matthias R.; Kühn, Johann H.; Marquard, Peter; Steinhauser, Matthias: Gluino pair production at the LHC: The threshold (2012)
- King, S.F.; Mühlleitner, M.; Nevzorov, R.: NMSSM Higgs benchmarks near 125 GeV (2012)
- Debove, Jonathan; Fuks, Benjamin; Klasen, Michael: Joint resummation for gaugino pair production at hadron colliders (2011)
- Dolan, Matthew J.; Marsano, Joseph; Schäfer-Nameki, Sakura: Unification and LHC phenomenology of F-theory GUTs with $\operatornameU(1)_P Q$ (2011)
- Kauth, Matthias R.; Kress, Achim; Kühn, Johann H.: Gluino-squark production at the LHC: the threshold (2011)
- Edsjö, Joakim; Lundström, Erik; Rydbeck, Sara; Sjölin, Jörgen: Early search for supersymmetric dark matter models at the LHC without missing energy (2010)
- Heckman, Jonathan J.; Shao, Jing; Vafa, Cumrun: F-theory and the LHC: stau search (2010)
- Johansen, M.; Edsjö, J.; Hellman, S.; Milstead, D.: Long-lived stops in MSSM scenarios with a neutralino LSP (2010)
- Uhlemann, C.F.; Kauer, N.: Narrow-width approximation accuracy (2009)