SUSY_FLAVOR: a computational tool for FCNC and CP-violating processes in the MSSM. We present SUSY_FLAVOR – a Fortran 77 program that calculates important leptonic and semi-leptonic low-energy observables in the general R-parity conserving MSSM. For a set of input MSSM parameters, the code gives predictions for the K ¯ 0 K 0 , D ¯D, B ¯ d B d and B ¯ s B s mixing parameters: B→X s γ, B s,d →l + l - , K L 0 →π 0 ν ¯ν and K + →π + ν ¯ν decay branching ratios; and the electric dipole moments of the leptons and the neutron. All these quantities are calculated at one-loop level (with some higher-order QCD corrections included) in the exact sfermion mass eigenbasis, without resorting to mass insertion approximations. The program can be obtained from http://www.fuw.edu.pl/susy_flavor.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Rosiek, Janusz: MassToMI -- a Mathematica package for an automatic mass insertion expansion (2016)
- Rosiek, J.: SUSY FLAVOR v2.5: a computational tool for FCNC and CP-violating processes in the MSSM (2015)
- Barbieri, Riccardo; Lodone, Paolo; Straub, David M.: CP violation in supersymmetry with Effective Minimal Flavour Violation (2011)
- Brümmer, F.; Fichet, S.; Kraml, S.: The supersymmetric flavour problem in 5D GUTs and its consequences for LHC phenomenology (2011)
- Rosiek, J.; Chankowski, P.H.; Dedes, A.; Jäger, S.; Tanedo, P.: SUSY_FLAVOR: a computational tool for FCNC and CP-violating processes in the MSSM (2010)