QMaxSAT: A Partial Max-SAT Solver. QMaxSAT is a partial MaxSAT solver based on SAT solver MiniSat. The solver is available under the MIT licence. QMaxSAT became a weighted partial MaxSAT solver in 2014.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ansótegui, Carlos; Gabàs, Joel; Malitsky, Yuri; Sellmann, Meinolf: MaxSAT by improved instance-specific algorithm configuration (2016)
- Cai, Shaowei; Luo, Chuan; Lin, Jinkun; Su, Kaile: New local search methods for partial MaxSAT (2016)
- Martins, Ruben; Manquinho, Vasco; Lynce, In^es: Open-WBO: a modular MaxSAT solver (2014)
- Fujita, Hiroshi; Koshimura, Miyuki; Hasegawa, Ryuzo: Scsat: a soft constraint guided SAT solver (2013)
- Morgado, Antonio; Heras, Federico; Liffiton, Mark; Planes, Jordi; Marques-Silva, Joao: Iterative and core-guided maxsat solving: a survey and assessment (2013)
- Koshimura, Miyuki; Zhang, Tong; Fujita, Hiroshi; Hasegawa, Ryuzo: QMaxSAT: A partial Max-SAT solver (2012)
- Morgado, Antonio; Heras, Federico; Marques-Silva, Joao: Improvements to core-guided binary search for MaxSAT (2012)