QMaxSAT: A Partial Max-SAT Solver. QMaxSAT is a partial MaxSAT solver based on SAT solver MiniSat. The solver is available under the MIT licence. QMaxSAT became a weighted partial MaxSAT solver in 2014.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Ansótegui, Carlos; Gabàs, Joel: WPM3: an (in)complete algorithm for weighted partial MaxSAT (2017)
- Berg, Jeremias; Järvisalo, Matti: Cost-optimal constrained correlation clustering via weighted partial maximum satisfiability (2017)
- Hyttinen, Antti; Plis, Sergey; Järvisalo, Matti; Eberhardt, Frederick; Danks, David: A constraint optimization approach to causal discovery from subsampled time series data (2017)
- Ansótegui, Carlos; Gabàs, Joel; Levy, Jordi: Exploiting subproblem optimization in SAT-based maxsat algorithms (2016)
- Ansótegui, Carlos; Gabàs, Joel; Malitsky, Yuri; Sellmann, Meinolf: MaxSAT by improved instance-specific algorithm configuration (2016)
- Cai, Shaowei; Luo, Chuan; Lin, Jinkun; Su, Kaile: New local search methods for partial MaxSAT (2016)
- Neves, Miguel; Martins, Ruben; Janota, Mikoláš; Lynce, In^es; Manquinho, Vasco: Exploiting resolution-based representations for maxsat solving (2015)
- Martins, Ruben; Manquinho, Vasco; Lynce, In^es: Open-WBO: a modular MaxSAT solver (2014)
- Fujita, Hiroshi; Koshimura, Miyuki; Hasegawa, Ryuzo: Scsat: a soft constraint guided SAT solver (2013)
- Morgado, Antonio; Heras, Federico; Liffiton, Mark; Planes, Jordi; Marques-Silva, Joao: Iterative and core-guided maxsat solving: a survey and assessment (2013)
- Koshimura, Miyuki; Zhang, Tong; Fujita, Hiroshi; Hasegawa, Ryuzo: QMaxSAT: A partial Max-SAT solver (2012)
- Morgado, Antonio; Heras, Federico; Marques-Silva, Joao: Improvements to core-guided binary search for MaxSAT (2012)