Quantified Boolean formulas satisfiability library (QBFLIB). QBFLIB is a collection of instances, solvers, and tools related to Quantified Boolean Formula (QBF) satisfiability. QBFLIB is meant as a service to the QBF research community and its main goal is to provide an uniform test-bed for the empirical characterization of QBF solvers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Lonsing, Florian; Seidl, Martina; Van Gelder, Allen: The QBF gallery: behind the scenes (2016)
- Areces, Carlos; Orbe, Ezequiel: Symmetric blocking (2015)
- Goultiaeva, Alexandra; Bacchus, Fahiem: Recovering and utilizing partial duality in QBF (2013)
- Goultiaeva, Alexandra; Bacchus, Fahiem: Exploiting circuit representations in QBF solving (2010)
- Pulina, Luca; Tacchella, Armando: A self-adaptive multi-engine solver for quantified Boolean formulas (2009)
- Bubeck, Uwe; Kleine Büning, Hans: Bounded universal expansion for preprocessing QBF (2007)
- Narizzano, Massimo; Pulina, Luca; Tacchella, Armando: Report of the third QBF solvers evaluation (2006)
- Le Berre, Daniel; Simon, Laurent: Fifty-five solvers in Vancouver: The SAT 2004 competition (2005)
- Giunchiglia, Enrico; Narizzano, Massimo; Tacchella, Armando: QuBE++: An efficient QBF solver (2004)