Process Simulation Software: SIMUL8 is powerful, flexible simulation software that anyone can use to visualize, evaluate, and improve any process.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Gogi, Anastasia; Tako, Antuela A.; Robinson, Stewart: An experimental investigation into the role of simulation models in generating insights (2016)
- Asaduzzaman, Md; Chaussalet, Thierry J.: Capacity planning of a perinatal network with generalised loss network model with overflow (2014)
- Robinson, Stewart; Radnor, Zoe J.; Burgess, Nicola; Worthington, Claire: SimLean: utilising simulation in the implementation of lean in healthcare (2012)
- Ghanmi, Ahmed: Modeling and analysis of a Canadian Forces Geomatics division workflow (2006)
- Kim, Sooyoung; Park, Youngshin; Jun, Chi-Hyuck: Performance evaluation of re-entrant manufacturing system with production loss using mean value analysis (2006)
- Dimopoulou, Maria; Giannikos, Ioannis: Towards an integrated framework for forest fire control. (2004)
- Cheng, R.C.H.; Lamb, J.D.: Making efficient simulation experiments interactively with a desktop simulation package (2000)