GPLAB: A Genetic Programming Toolbox for MATLAB. GPLAB includes most of the traditional features usually found in GP tools. It is able to accomodate a wide variety of usages, but its highly modular structure makes it a particularly versatile, generalist and easily extendable tool, highly suited for testing new elements and techniques in GP research.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Graff, Mario; Tellez, Eric S.; Escalante, Hugo Jair; Miranda-Jiménez, Sabino: Semantic genetic programming for sentiment analysis (2017)
- Kaliakatsos-Papakostas, Maximos A.; Epitropakis, Michael G.; Floros, Andreas; Vrahatis, Michael N.: Controlling interactive evolution of 8-bit melodies with genetic programming (2012) ioport
- Trujillo, Leonardo; Legrand, Pierrick; Olague, Gustavo; Lévy-Véhel, Jacques: Evolving estimators of the pointwise Hölder exponent with genetic programming (2012) ioport
- Trujillo, Leonardo: Genetic programming with one-point crossover and subtree mutation for effective problem solving and bloat control (2011) ioport
- Silva, Sara; Costa, Ernesto: Dynamic limits for bloat control in genetic programming and a review of past and current bloat theories (2009) ioport
- Ventura, Sebastián; Romero, Cristóbal; Zafra, Amelia; Delgado, José A.; Hervás, César: JCLEC: a Java framework for evolutionary computation (2008) ioport
Further publications can be found at: http://gplab.sourceforge.net/features.html#references