exflib–extend precision floating-point arithmetic library: Exflib is a simple software for scientific multiple-precision arithmetic for C++ and Fortran 90/95.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Cho, C.-H.; Okamoto, H.; Shōji, M.: A blow-up problem for a nonlinear heat equation in the complex plane of time (2016)
- Ozaki, Katsuhisa; Ogita, Takeshi; Oishi, Shin’ichi: Improvement of error-free splitting for accurate matrix multiplication (2015)
- Lee, Seonjeong; Kim, Dongyung; Sheen, Dongwoo: An exact method to find a circle passing through two points and minimizing the maximal weighted distance to a set of points (2013)
- Ozaki, Katsuhisa; Ogita, Takeshi; Oishi, Shin’ichi; Rump, Siegfried M.: Error-free transformations of matrix multiplication by using fast routines of matrix multiplication and its applications (2012)
- Ogata, Hidenori; Chiba, Fumihiro; Ushijima, Teruo: A new theoretical error estimate of the method of fundamental solutions applied to reduced wave problems in the exterior region of a disk (2011)
- Indratno, Sapto W.; Ramm, Alexander G.: Inversion of the Laplace transform from the real axis using an adaptive iterative method (2009)