LPARX: This is a one or more processor copyrighted C++ library written by Scott R. Kohn and Scott B. Baden. The copyright owners are the two authors and The Regents of the University of California. LPARX provides efficient run-time support for dynamic, non-uniform scientific calculations running on MIMD distributed memory architectures. It extends HPF’s data decomposition model to provide support for dynamic, block irregular data structures. LPARX represents data decompositions as first-class objects and expresses data dependencies in a manner which is logically independent of data decomposition and problem dimension.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Gunney, Brian T.N.; Wissink, Andrew M.; Hysom, David A.: Parallel clustering algorithms for structured AMR (2006)
- Kühnemann, Matthias; Rauber, Thomas; Rünger, Gudula: Optimizing MPI collective communication by orthogonal structures (2006)
- Rauber, Thomas; Rünger, Gudula: Execution schemes for parallel Adams methods (2004)
- Rendleman, Charles A.; Beckner, Vincent E.; Lijewski, Mike; Crutchfield, William; Bell, John B.: Parallelization of structured, hierarchical adaptive mesh refinement algorithms (2000)
- Fink, Stephen J.; Baden, Scott B.: Efficient run-time support for irregular block-structured applications (1998)
- Omelchenko, Yu.A.; Sudan, R.N.: A 3-D Darwin-EM hybrid PIC code for ion ring studies (1997)
- Saad, Y.; Stathopoulos, A.; Chelikowsky, J.; Wu, K.; Öǧüt, S.: Solution of large eigenvalue problems in electronic structure calculations (1996)
- Kohn, Scott R.; Baden, Scott B.: The parallelization of an adaptive multigrid eigenvalue solver with LPARX (1995)