ANGENER is a fortran source package able to generate triangulations, which can be used for different numerical methods, for example finite volume method, finite element method, etc. It performs two main tasks: 1) It generates a uniform triangulation (formed by equal equilateral triangles) with prescribed number of elements. 2) If a solution of a given problem reached on a given triangulation is available, then ANGENER creates an anisotropic triangulation, where better solution can be reached. The algorithm is base on the Anisotropic Mesh Adaptation (AMA) algorithm. Some examples of use of ANGENER can be viewed at examples.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Dolejší, Vít; May, Georg; Rangarajan, Ajay; Roskovec, Filip: A goal-oriented high-order anisotropic mesh adaptation using discontinuous Galerkin method for linear convection-diffusion-reaction problems (2019)
- Dolejší, Vít; May, Georg; Rangarajan, Ajay: A continuous (hp)-mesh model for adaptive discontinuous Galerkin schemes (2018)
- Dolejší, Vít; May, Georg; Roskovec, Filip; Solin, Pavel: Anisotropic (hp)-mesh optimization technique based on the continuous mesh and error models (2017)
- Dolejší, Vít; Solin, Pavel: (hp)-discontinuous Galerkin method based on local higher order reconstruction (2016)
- Dolejší, Vít: Anisotropic (hp)-adaptive method based on interpolation error estimates in the (H^1)-seminorm. (2015)
- Dolejší, Vít: Anisotropic (hp)-adaptive discontinuous Galerkin method for the numerical solution of time dependent PDEs (2015)
- Dolejší, Vít; Roskovec, Filip; Vlasák, Miloslav: Residual based error estimates for the space-time discontinuous Galerkin method applied to the compressible flows (2015)
- Dolejší, Vít: Anisotropic (hp)-adaptive method based on interpolation error estimates in the (L^q)-norm (2014)
- Dolejší, V.; Holík, M.; Hozman, J.: Efficient solution strategy for the semi-implicit discontinuous Galerkin discretization of the Navier-Stokes equations (2011)
- Ivanov, Mikhail S.; Bonfiglioli, Aldo; Paciorri, Renato; Sabetta, Filippo: Computation of weak steady shock reflections by means of an unstructured shock-fitting solver (2010)
- Dubcová, Lenka; Feistauer, Miloslav; Horáček, Jaromír; Sváček, Petr: Numerical simulation of interaction between turbulent flow and a vibrating airfoil (2009)