LASPack is a package for solving large sparse systems of linear equations like those which arise from discretization of partial differential equations. It contains classical as well as selected state-of-the-art algorithms which are commonly used for large sparse systems such as CG-like methods for non-symmetric systems (CGN, GMRES, BiCG, QMR, CGS, and BiCGStab) and multilevel methods such as multigrid and conjugate gradient method preconditioned by multigrid and BPX preconditioners. LASPack is written in ANSI C and is thus largely portable. Postscript and HTML version of the reference manual are included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Nestor, Ruairi M.; Quinlan, Nathan J.: Incompressible moving boundary flows with the finite volume particle method (2010)
- Choi, Hae-Won; Paraschivoiu, Marius: Adaptive domain decomposition for the bound method: application to the incompressible Navier-Stokes and energy equations in three space dimensions (2007)
- Kirk, Benjamin S.; Peterson, John W.; Stogner, Roy H.; Carey, Graham F.: libMesh: a C++ library for parallel adaptive mesh refinement/coarsening simulations (2006)
- Mehdizadeh, Omid Z.; Paraschivoiu, Marius: Investigation of a two-dimensional spectral element method for Helmholtz’s equation (2003)
- Paraschivoiu, Marius: A posteriori finite element output bounds in three space dimensions using the FETI method (2001)
- Frauendiener, Jörg: Calculating initial data for the conformal Einstein equations by pseudo-spectral methods (1999)
- Kumar, Ashish; Dawson, Paul R.: Modeling crystallographic texture evolution with finite elements over neo-Eulerian orientation spaces (1998)