jEdit is a mature programmer’s text editor with hundreds (counting the time developing plugins) of person-years of development behind it. To download, install, and set up jEdit as quickly and painlessly as possible, go to the Quick Start page. While jEdit beats many expensive development tools for features and ease of use, it is released as free software with full source code, provided under the terms of the GPL 2.0. The jEdit core, together with a large collection of plugins is maintained by a world-wide developer team.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hupel, Lars: Interactive simplifier tracing and debugging in Isabelle (2014)
- Kádár, István; Hegedűs, Péter; Ferenc, Rudolf: Runtime exception detection in Java programs using symbolic execution (2014)
- Lüth, Christoph; Ring, Martin: A web interface for Isabelle: the next generation (2013)
- Wenzel, Makarius: Asynchronous proof processing with Isabelle/Scala and Isabelle/jEdit (2012)
- Bakota, Tibor: Tracking the evolution of code clones (2011)
- Fontana, Francesca Arcelli; Zanoni, Marco: A tool for design pattern detection and software architecture reconstruction (2011)