McErlang is a software model checker for checking programs written in the Erlang programming language. The idea is to replace the part of the standard Erlang runtime system that concerns distribution, concurrency and communication with a new runtime system which simulates processes inside the model checker, and which offers easy access to the program state.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- De Nicola, Rocco; Duong, Tan; Inverso, Omar; Trubiani, Catia: AErlang at work (2017)
- Vidal, Germán: Towards Erlang verification by term rewriting (2014)
- Derrick, John; Walkinshaw, Neil; Arts, Thomas; Benac Earle, Clara; Cesarini, Francesco; Fredlund, Lars-Ake; Gulias, Victor; Hughes, John; Thompson, Simon: Property-based testing -- the ProTest project (2010) ioport
- Guo, Qiang; Derrick, John; Benac Earle, Clara; Fredlund, Lars-Åke: Model-checking Erlang -- a comparison between Etomcrl2 and McErlang (2010) ioport
- Haß, Lars Helge; Noll, Thomas: Equational abstractions for reducing the state space of rewrite theories (2009)
- Fredlund, Lars-Åke; Svensson, Hans: McErlang, a model checker for a distributed functional programming language (2007) ioport