EasyCheck — Test Data for Free. We present a lightweight, automated tool for specification-based testing of declarative programs written in the functional logic programming language Curry and emphasize the usefulness of logic features in its implementation and use. Free variables, nondeterminism and encapsulated search turn out to be elegant and powerful means to express test-data generation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Lampropoulos, Leonidas; Gallois-Wong, Diane; Hriţcu, Cătălin; Hughes, John; Pierce, Benjamin C.; Xia, Li-yao: Beginner’s luck: a language for property-based generators (2017)
- Amaral, Cláudio; Florido, Mário; Santos Costa, Vítor: Prologcheck -- property-based testing in prolog (2014)
- Bacci, Giovanni; Comini, Marco; Feliú, Marco A.; Villanueva, Alicia: The additional difficulties for the automatic synthesis of specifications posed by logic features in functional-logic languages (2012)
- Bulwahn, Lukas: The new quickcheck for isabelle. Random, exhaustive and symbolic testing under one roof (2012)
- Koopman, Pieter; Achten, Peter; Plasmeijer, Rinus: Model based testing with logical properties versus state machines (2012)
- Achten, Peter; van Eekelen, Marko; Koopman, Pieter; Morazán, Marco T.: Trends in trends in functional programming 1999/2000 versus 2007/2008 (2010)
- Antoy, Sergio: Programming with narrowing: a tutorial (2010)
- Fischer, Sebastian; Kiselyov, Oleg; Shan, Chung-chieh: Purely functional lazy non-deterministic programming (2009)
- Christiansen, Jan; Fischer, Sebastian: EasyCheck -- test data for free (2008) ioport