TRANSYT is a BDD-based tool specifically designed for the verification of timed and untimed asynchronous concurrent systems. TRANSYT system architecture is designed to be modular, open and flexible, such that additional capabilities can be easily integrated. A state of the art BDD package is integrated into the system, and a middleware extension provides support complex BDD manipulation strategies.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ceylan, Huseyin: Optimal design of signal controlled road networks using differential evolution optimization algorithm (2013)
- Chiou, Suh-Wen: An efficient algorithm for computing traffic equilibria using TRANSYT model (2010)
- Chiou, Suh-Wen: Reserve capacity of signal-controlled road network (2007)
- Lee, Jinwoo; Abdulhai, Baher; Shalaby, Amer; Chung, Eui-Hwan: Real-time optimization for adaptive traffic signal control using genetic algorithms (2005)
- Pastor, Enric; Peña, Marco A.; Solé, Marc: TRANSYT: A tool for the verification of asynchronous concurrent systems (2005)
- Chiou, Suh-Wen: Optimization of area traffic control for equilibrium network flows (1999)
- Foulds, L.R.; Yu, W.: Extended Fibonacci search for proper sinusoidal functions (1990)