S-TaLiRo: A tool for temporal logic falsification for hybrid systems. S-TaLiRo is a Matlab (TM) toolbox that searches for trajectories of minimal robustness in Simulink/Stateflow diagrams. It can analyze arbitrary Simulink models or user defined functions that model the system. At the heart of the tool, we use randomized testing based on stochastic optimization techniques including Monte-Carlo methods and Ant-Colony Optimization. Among the advantages of the toolbox is the seamless integration inside the Matlab environment, which is widely used in the industry for model-based development of control software. We present the architecture of S-TaLiRo and its working on an application example.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Deshmukh, Jyotirmoy V.; Donzé, Alexandre; Ghosh, Shromona; Jin, Xiaoqing; Juniwal, Garvit; Seshia, Sanjit A.: Robust online monitoring of signal temporal logic (2017)
- Deshmukh, Jyotirmoy V.; Majumdar, Rupak; Prabhu, Vinayak S.: Quantifying conformance using the Skorokhod metric (2017)
- Huang, Zhenqi; Fan, Chuchu; Mitra, Sayan: Bounded invariant verification for time-delayed nonlinear networked dynamical systems (2017)
- Bartocci, Ezio; Bortolussi, Luca; Nenzi, Laura; Sanguinetti, Guido: System design of stochastic models using robustness of temporal properties (2015)
- Huang, Zhenqi; Mitra, Sayan: Computing bounded reach sets from sampled simulation traces (2012)
- Sankaranarayanan, Sriram; Fainekos, Georgios: Falsification of temporal properties of hybrid systems using the cross-entropy method (2012)
- Annpureddy, Yashwanth; Liu, Che; Fainekos, Georgios; Sankaranarayanan, Sriram: S-TaLiRo: a tool for temporal logic falsification for hybrid systems (2011)