Pairing-based cryptography is a relatively young area of cryptography that revolves around a certain function with special properties. The PBC (Pairing-Based Cryptography) library is a free C library (released under the GNU Lesser General Public License) built on the GMP library that performs the mathematical operations underlying pairing-based cryptosystems. The PBC library is designed to be the backbone of implementations of pairing-based cryptosystems, thus speed and portability are important goals. It provides routines such as elliptic curve generation, elliptic curve arithmetic and pairing computation. Thanks to the GMP library, despite being written in C, pairings times are reasonable. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Papamanthou, Charalampos; Tamassia, Roberto; Triandopoulos, Nikos: Authenticated hash tables based on cryptographic accumulators (2016)
- Lee, Kwangsu; Park, Jong Hwan; Lee, Dong Hoon: Anonymous HIBE with short ciphertexts: full security in prime order groups (2015)
- Chuengsatiansup, Chitchanok; Naehrig, Michael; Ribarski, Pance; Schwabe, Peter: PandA: pairings and arithmetic (2014)
- Zhang, Mingwu; Yang, Bo; Takagi, Tsuyoshi: Anonymous spatial encryption under affine space delegation functionality with full security (2014)
- Hwang, Jung Yeon; Lee, Sokjoon; Chung, Byung-Ho; Cho, Hyun Sook; Nyang, Daehun: Group signatures with controllable linkability for dynamic membership (2013)
- Lee, Kwangsu; Lee, Dong Hoon; Yung, Moti: Sequential aggregate signatures with short public keys: design, analysis and implementation studies (2013)
- Boneh, Dan; Boyen, Xavier: Short signatures without random oracles and the SDH assumption in bilinear groups (2008)
- Lee, Younho; Kim, Heeyoul; Park, Yongsu; Yoon, Hyunsoo: An efficient delegation protocol with delegation traceability in the X.509 proxy certificate environment for computational grids (2008)